1. What type of insurance do you take?
We take Amerihealth Caritas, Aetna Better Health, Gateway, UPMC, Access, Medicaid and Magellan – Lehigh and Northampton counties.
2. What are your business hours?
Monday through Wednesday – 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Thursday – 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Friday – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
3. What kind of treatment do you offer and/or what kind of treatment facility is this?
We are an Outpatient Treatment Facility. We offer Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Treatment for Drug and Alcohol Abuse. We also offer Anger Management classes for Adults and Teens, 10 and 20 Hour DUI classes, Drug and Alcohol Awareness Class, Parenting classes and a Finance class.
4. Do we provide mental health treatment?
No, we are not a dual diagnosis treatment facility.
5. Do you offer Spanish speaking services?
Yes, we have Spanish speaking counselors.
6. Do you offer drug testing?
Yes, for our current clients, must be approved by Probation Officer.
7. Do you offer evening/week-end appointments?
Yes, we are open until 8:00 PM with the last appointment scheduled at 7:00 PM. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
8. Do you accept adolescents?
Yes, we accept adolescents ages 12 and up.
9. What other Prevention classes do you offer?
Anger Management, Drug and Alcohol Awareness, Parenting, DUI and Finance classes.
10. Do you have groups? Are they in Spanish?
Our English groups are held on Monday and Wednesday from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM and from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Spanish group is held on Monday and Wednesday evening from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Groups are for current clients only.
11. Do you offer Anger Management classes?
Yes, the Anger Management Class is a four week course held on Tuesday evenings from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM at a cost of $150.00 payable in cash or money order only. Payment is due at the time of the first class, no payment plans are available. Make-up classes are $40.00 per class.
12. Do you have DUI classes?
Yes, we offer a 10 and 20 hour DUI course.
13. How long is your treatment program?
Typically, our Intensive Outpatient Treatment is anywhere from 5 to 7 months, with Outpatient Treatment being 4 to 6 months.
14. How long is the assessment/evaluation appointment?
The assessment/ evaluation intake appointment is 1½ hours long.
15. Do you offer transportation?
No, we do not offer transportation.
16. Do you have county funding?
At this time we do not have county funding.
17. Do we provide ARD classes?
No, we do not have ARD classes at our facility. ARD classes are provided at the Lehigh County Courthouse.
18. What is your fee schedule?
The assessment/evaluation is $81.00. Please call for the sliding fee scale for our treatment services.
19. Do you offer Detox/Inpatient Rehabilitation?
No, we are strictly an outpatient facility.
20. Can I do my internship at your Facility?
Yes, CADA does accept non-paying internships.
21. Do you have AA/NA meetings? Are any in Spanish?
AA/NA meetings are held in our office building at 1031 W. Linden St, Suite 203, Allentown, PA 18102.
AA meetings are held Monday through Friday – 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM.
Spanish NA meetings are held on a Sunday from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM and from 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM.